Shopping Cart
1404 Goodale Boulevard, Suite 100
Columbus, OH 43212
Phone: (614) 486-9613
Fax: (614) 486-9614

Reporting Water Pollution

If you see anyone putting anything down a storm drain or into a ditch, stream or river, call your local police non-emergency number.

Chemical or petroleum pollution: call the Ohio EPA 24-hour hotline, (800) 282-9378

Sewage-related pollution: Call the Franklin County Public Health 24-hour hotline, (614) 525-3965, or report a problem online.

Agriculture or manure-related pollution: Call Franklin Soil and Water Conservation District, (614) 486-9613 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.

You can also contact us about any non-emergency water pollution and we will contact the appropriate agency.

Thanks to the Franklin County Board of Commissioners, you can download an app to your mobile device that allows your to report water pollution. You can geo-locate the pollution site and send a photograph. The notice comes to us. Find the “Franklin County” app at the iTunes store or at Google Play.